All About McFLY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All About McFLY
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Avatars [Help] Empty Avatars [Help] 2007-12-08, 05:04

Jordan

Jordan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

What Is An Avatar?
1.An avatar displays a small graphic image below your details in posts and profiles.

2.Only one image can be displayed at a time, an uploadable avatar's width can be no greater than 100 pixels, a height no greater than 100 pixels and a file size no more than 8600 bytes.

How Do I Get One?
1.You can upload your own by selecting Profile. Scroll down to the avatar options, and browse and select your image by the Upload Avatar from your machine option.

2.If you have an avatar hosted elsewhere and wish to upload it to the Dougie-Poynter.com server to use on the forum, just paste the URL in the Upload Avatar from a URL box.

3.If you have an avatar hosted elsewhere and wish to use it on the forum, just paste the URL in the Link to off-site Avatar box.

4.If you haven't got one of your own, we've got a lot for you to choose in the Avatar Gallery. This can be accessed by clicking on "Show Gallery" when editing your profile. Select the one you want and click "Select Avatar" at the bottom.

These are just some guidelines and rules so you know what can and cannot be used as an avatar.

1.No inappropriate and vulgar avatars, even if they are hosted elsewhere.

2.Always make sure you have permission to use a remotely hosted avatar (eg. http://www.mcflysite.com/avatar1.jpg), unless they are hosted on a server such as Photobucket or ImageShack.

3.Keep them easy on the eye please. No neon flashing text etc.

Break The Rules?

You will be warned, and if you do not comply with the rules, your avatar will be removed.

***thanks again to www.dougie-poynter.com and Corinne!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum