All About McFLY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All About McFLY
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Winner Takes It Alll; New Single; Nick KCA NEWS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mm723

mm723
Mrs. Jones
Mrs. Jones

Mcfly reckon they've blown their chances for a gong.

The band kicked off the London 2012 party outside Buckingham Palace yesterday and think their singing was rather too raucous for the Queen's eardrums.
They told us: "We were so loud we were sure she was going to reach out of her window and say 'Oi, keep it down'."
The boys played The Winner Takes It All and singer Danny Jones is hoping he will get a medal when he plays at Soccer Aid at Wembley next month.
"I promise I'll not make a prat of myself." Hmm promises, promises.

(thanks to claire loves mcfly from the official boards for this news!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Single 'LIES'

McFly release their brand new single ‘Lies’ on September 15. This spanking new track didn’t appear on The Sunday Mail 10 track giveaway album in July but it’s one of four brilliant new tracks which will be making an appearance on the deluxe edition of the new album Radio:ACTIVE which is released on September 22 (more details on that later).

Don’t miss the world exclusive of the 'Lies' video on T4 this Saturday between 12pm

'Lies' is available for download from Sept 7th and instores from Sept 15th
(from the official site)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to vote for McFLY in the Nick KCA, being the best band!
click here to vote.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum