All About McFLY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All About McFLY
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Blog!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Blog! Empty New Blog! 2008-02-09, 10:44

mm723

mm723
Mrs. Jones
Mrs. Jones

Harry wrote a blog! Razz there you go:

Saturday, February 09, 2008

surfing!

Hey everybody, how are we all today? We've had an epic day. We all fell out of bed and went for our first surfing lesson, it was awesome and we all managed to get up, however there was alot of wipe outs! Then me and danny met this guy who invited us to go and play some football (or soccer, as its called out here) and had a cool time.

I wish i could thank you all individually but i just wanted to say that i'm reading all your comments when you make a donations on the website and i'm so gratefull for your support. All the guys say hi, Dougie is currently sitting on the sofa with tissues up his noise (feathered pillows apperently!) whilst watching a wildlife programme! Tom is messing around with his new camera and who knows what Danny is doing?!

So long, farewell la da da da da da da

Harry

WWW.HARRYRUNSTHEMARATHON.COM (not in capitals but thought it would have more impact you know?......no?....ok.......check it out anyway!)

2New Blog! Empty Re: New Blog! 2008-02-16, 03:18

Lilly_j

Lilly_j
Hypnotise
Hypnotise

awwww,...
i like that:
who knows what Danny is doing?!
and

WWW.HARRYRUNSTHEMARATHON.COM (not in capitals but thought it would have more impact you know?......no?....ok.......check it out anyway!)

he is so talented in writing:)

http://www.myspace.com/272898607

3New Blog! Empty Re: New Blog! 2008-02-16, 06:32

mm723

mm723
Mrs. Jones
Mrs. Jones

Lilly_j wrote:awwww,...
i like that:
who knows what Danny is doing?!
and

he is so talented in writing:)
lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum